God Owns It All Bible Study Book includes small-group experiences for six sessions, weekly individual-study opportunities, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
We live in the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. We are so wealthy that people living at the federal poverty line are still wealthier than 85 percent of the world. So why don’t we feel rich? Why do we experience so much unhappiness and discontentment? The world would have us believe our lives would be better if we had just a little more. If this is true, then why don’t people who have a little more seem content?
God Owns It All tackles the money question we all ask: How much is enough? The answer to this question is found in God’s Word. With over four decades of experience in the financial-services industry, Ron Blue presents financial principles that are affirmed by the authority of Scripture and tested by the marketplace. He knows that God’s principles work and are needed in our finances. These biblically based principles will equip us to approach money management and financial planning with freedom, generosity, contentment, and confidence. When we apply the biblical truths offered in this study, our finances will be ordered, our decisions will be simplified, and our experience will invite contentment in all areas of our lives.
• Financial principles from biblical truths
• Leader tips
• Individual-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Group and personal study components
• Step-by-step plans for six group sessions
• Gain a sense of fulfillment and contentment in your finances.
• Discover financial principles that are affirmed by Scripture.
• Equip participants to approach money management and financial planning with freedom, generosity, contentment, and confidence.
• Help group members understand financial management as a part of discipleship.
God Owns It All
Age Min 18 Binding Paperback Height 0.35 Length 9.50 Width 7.00 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 240 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2016-08-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430051752 ISBN13 9781430051756 Contributors Ron Blue (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.