Ephesians Bible Study Book includes small-group experiences for six sessions, weekly individual study opportunities, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
Although Ephesians is one of the New Testament’s shortest books in terms of word count—only 6 chapters and 155 verses—it is perhaps the most applicable to today’s culture. In addition to the divine beauty and power of Ephesians, this epistle also provides Paul’s most direct address about the life of a disciple of Jesus. Paul conveyed his pastoral heart for the Ephesian believers by focusing on who they were in Christ. Specifically he addressed issues related to their new life, the community of believers, the pursuits of unity and holiness, and life’s challenges. Therefore, the Book of Ephesians and this study offer practical answers to contemporary believers’ basic questions about the Christian life and our identity in Christ.
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
• Group and personal components
• Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Demolish the habits of lazy spirituality to live in the vibrant reality of your identity in Christ.
• Confront the many false identities with the truth of “Christ in you.”
• Achieve a better grasp of the gospel.
• Develop a deeper understanding of community as it relates to race and ethnicity.
• Gain a better understanding of the relationship between our spiritual adoption and our daily lifestyle.
• Pray more effectively.
• Recognize the reality of spiritual warfare.
Ephesians - Your Identity in Christ
Age Min 18 Binding Paperback Height 0.37 Length 9.50 Width 7.00 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 136 Product Group Bible Study Type Non-Fiction Publication Date 2016-12-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430065524 ISBN13 9781430065524 Contributors Tony Merida (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.