There are times when worship overflows effortlessly from a heart full of gratitude and praise. And there are times when God seems far and we feel we have nothing to offer. Throughout it all, God shows us His steadfast love.
Psalm 107 is a call to worship. It reminds us that each season of life is an opportunity to reveal the anchor of our souls. In this 7-session Bible study, learn to face both storms and deserts with courage and trust in Jesus, and discover how tests in our journeys of faith reveal the true condition of our hearts. For there is no fear for the one who fears the Lord, the one whose soul is anchored in His steadfast love.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Study Psalm 107 verse by verse.
- Learn to face each season of life with courage and trust in Jesus.
- Witness how God delights in setting you free, changing darkness into light, and bringing the dead to life.
- Discover how tests in your journey of faith reveal the true condition of your heart.
Steadfast Love - A Study of Psalm 107
Age Min 18 Binding Paperback Height 0.44 Length 9.50 Width 7.00 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 208 Product Group Bible Study Type Non-Fiction Publication Date 2017-06-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430060522 ISBN13 9781430060529 Contributors Lauren Chandler (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.