God All Wise Bible Study Book includes a small-group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, and individual study created for personal discipleship.
God has ordered His world and His kingdom to work according to wisdom. Therefore, King Solomon rightly asked for wisdom as a gift from God in order to govern the people and to help them shine like a light to the nations. God's wisdom instructs us how to live well and to praise our God, but it also teaches us how to reflect on the meaning of life and the suffering that we experience. For all his wisdom, Solomon still made foolish choices, and this points to our need for a greater Wisdom—Jesus, the very Word of God made flesh for us.
- Individual study with emphasis in discipleship
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Group leader helps
- Application of key theological tenets
- Historical background that creates greater context for spiritual growth
- Biblical truth that’s reliable
- Provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation
- Get a better understanding of biblical wisdom through the life of Solomon.
- Discover a greater Wisdom—Jesus, the very Word of God made flesh for us.
- See God as a loving and mighty God for His people.
- Realize how God’s wisdom shows us how to live well and praise God.
- Reflect on the meaning of life and suffering we experience.
Greg Breazeale resides with his wife, Heather, and three sons in Austin, Texas, where he is the North Campus pastor at The Austin Stone Community Church. He holds an MDiv from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently pursuing a DMin in Expository Preaching at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
God All Wise - 1 Kings, Job, Proverbs, & Ecclesiastes
- Series: Gospel Project
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: LifeWay Press (March 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430056371
- ISBN-13: 978-1430056379
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.2 x 9.5 inches
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.