Esther Group Bible Study Book is a six-session study that tells the story of Esther, a woman who was used of God to stand against unholy people to preserve the Jewish people and their culture and tradition.
Esther, who was a Jew, was also the queen of Persian King Ahasuerus. She used her influence at just the right time to save her people from annihilation when evil Haman sought to destroy the Jews of the land. Without the heroic acts of Esther, the Jewish nation and their religion may have ceased to exist.
Session titles: 1. Beauty, Honor, and Influence 2. Conflict and Integrity 3. Godly Sorrow and Courage 4. Selfless or Selfish Living 5. God’s Perfect Timing 6. Leaving a Legacy
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader material (guides to questions with optional questions and activities, general leadership, etc.)
- Text-driven, streamlined experience
- Contains historical background which create greater context for spiritual growth
- Presents reliable, biblical truth
- Helps leader’s confidence and preparation
- Offers biblical insight for your life … today
- Includes provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation
General Editor: Dr. Tony Evans is a pastor, teacher, author, speaker, and one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. Through his local church, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, and national ministry, The Urban Alternative, Dr. Evans promotes a Kingdom agenda philosophy that teaches God's comprehensive rule over every sphere of life as demonstrated through the individual, family, church, and society.
Binding Paperback Height 0.20 Length 9.50 Width 7.50 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 80 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2014-12-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430040122 ISBN13 9781430040125 Contributors Tony Evans (Editor)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.