The simple truth of the gospel does not change. And while this truth is timeless, we must always evaluate the presentation of that truth to make sure it's connecting in a culturally relevant way. Engage is a practical study examining the act of sharing your faith. Engage: A Practical Guide to Evangelism answers questions like, How do you begin a conversation about Jesus? What if they have questions you're not sure how to answer? What do you say if they respond positively or if they reject God's message?
Engage is a small group study that helps you:
- Discern the full meaning of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Understand why all Christians are called to share the good news
- Prepare for spiritual attacks against the gospel
- Have tangible ideas for how to share your faith with those who don't believe in Jesus.
- 4 sessions
- No prep, facilitator led small group experiences with follow-up personal Bible study experiences
- Practical application steps that enable readers to assess their understanding of the gospel and how they engage culture with that good news.
- Analyzes the act of sharing our faith through the lens of Scripture
- Great for college students and young adults to understand what God expects of regarding evangelism.
Engage - A Practical Guide to Evangelism
Height 0.38 Length 9.50 Width 7.00 Language English Medium Format Book Pages 96 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2013-08-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources Item Number 005612695 ISBN10 1430029714 ISBN13 9781430029717
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.