A Man and His Marriage Training Guide includes a small-group experience for six sessions, individual study, applicable Scripture, and a group discussion guide.
This six-session study covers important but often misunderstood details about marriage, including biblical foundation, servant leadership, friendship, threats, and sex. It concludes with specific, practical ideas that can help you bring new life to your marriage.
- The Biblical Foundation for Marriage
- Die to Live
- Friendship in Marriage
- Physical Intimacy
- Obstacles to Biblical Oneness in Marriage
- Game Changers
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men's Fraternity series
- Teaching combined with a variety of creative elements
- For group or individual study
- Reinforces the teaching with biblical truth
- Engages men with different learning styles
- Offers provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation
- Includes stories from everyday life that help men understand they are not alone in their challenges
John Bryson is a founder, pastor, and elder of Fellowship Memphis, a multicultural church ministering in Memphis, Tennessee. He also serves on the board of Acts 29 and as a church-planting coach with Fellowship Associates.
Bryan Carter is the senior pastor at Concord Church, a six-thousand-member church in Dallas, Texas. Bryan has led over eight-hundred men from his church and community through the Authentic Manhood material. He is also the author of the 28-day devotional Great Expectations.
Tierce Green is one of the pastors at The Church Project in The Woodlands, Texas. Tierce has traveled widely as a speaker and worship leader at conferences and retreats. For several years, Tierce has gathered over a thousand men from his community each week to experience the Authentic Manhood material.
33 The Series - Vol. 5, Authentic Manhood
Binding Paperback Height 0.30 Length 9.50 Width 7.50 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 112 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2014-11-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430032022 ISBN13 9781430032021 Contributors Men's Fraternity (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.