Join Beth Moore and walk the shores of Thessalonica with this verse-by-verse Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. During this nine week study, you’ll learn how to let go of past mistakes and discover your circumstances are not coincidental - God's timing is impeccable! Whether you’re facing family crises, medical diagnoses, relationship troubles, doubts, or fears, you’ll come away encouraged that even though it may not feel that way, you are exactly where Christ wants you to be!
“You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.” 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered teaching
- Personal study segments – 8 weeks with 5 days each
- Greek word studies included in homework
- Interactive activities for the individual student as she completes homework
- A 28-day challenge (beginning week 5) that women may choose to participate in as they complete the final weeks of Bible study
- Biblical truth that’s reliable
- Personal spiritual growth through individual time with content
- Provocative questions; scriptural support; and text, application, and preparation
- In-depth study for women that will challenge them in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Challenges women to complete in-depth study of two books of the Bible, chapter by chapter
- Optional levels of participation:
- Level 1 watch DVDs only
- Level 2 watch DVDs and complete weekly homework
- Level 3 watch DVDs, complete homework, and write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- Level 4 watch DVDs, complete homework, write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians, and memorize 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of bestselling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father.
Children of the Day - 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Binding Paperback Height 0.50 Length 10.85 Width 8.40 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 240 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2014-05-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources Sessions 9 ISBN10 1430028602 ISBN13 9781430028604 Contributors Beth Moore (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.