Every woman will eventually face it: the temptation to give in and give up. But something transformative happens when a woman decides to persevere in the face of difficulty and pain. A woman who refuses to quit influences her world in ways she could never have imagined. Unfolding over 6 sessions, Nicki Koziarz walks women through the Book of Ruth, focusing on the Moabite woman’s 5 practical habits that kept her eyes on God: Ruth accepted the assignment of refinement, followed through on her commitments despite her feelings, remained open to the movement of God, gave others what she needed, and moved forward in faith.
- Optional video teaching available through digital downloads (approximately 6-8 minutes each week)
- Leader material included with guides to questions and discussion with small groups
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Learn to follow through on your commitments despite your feelings
- Create space for the movement of God and release control to Him
- Embrace the grace of refinement rather than the relief of release
- Invest in the world with joy
- Cultivate an unbreakable spirit
- Persevere through life’s most difficult moments
- Refuse to give up on your heart’s deepest desires
A Women who doesn't Quit -5 Habits From the Book of Ruth
Binding Paperback Height 0.38 Length 9.50 Width 7.00 Language English Medium Format Paperback Pages 160 Product Group Bible Study Type Study Guide Publication Date 2016-04-01 Publisher LifeWay Christian Resources ISBN10 1430051531 ISBN13 9781430051534 Contributors Nicki Koziarz (Author)
Please Contact Michael Zimmerman to check out this book from the churches internal library.